Energy efficient homes
All of our new homes at Erith Park are constructed to Level 4 of the Code for Sustainable Homes.
Explore our house to see how we have created sustainable homes for residents now and in the future.
Create a cut-through of a house showing the different rooms with interactive points on to show the following
- All homes are highly insulated with double or triple-glazed windows
- Whole-house ventilation units ensure that our highly insulated flats don’t suffer from condensation and heat is recovered from outgoing stale air
- All houses have water butts
- Highly efficient boilers in houses use less gas and produce fewer emissions
- All timber is FSC certified from sustainable sources
- All homes have bicycle storage
- All houses with in curtilage parking have the facility to charge an electric car
- Apartments have combined heat and power
- Laundry drying facilities in house gardens or over-bath in apartments
Click here to read more on Natural environment.
Return to Interactive Map